Cave Creek Wicked planned for Oct. 25
Staff Report~ 10/22/2014
CAVE CREEK – It’s a little scary, a little spooky, and a whole lot of fun – Cave Creek Wicked is happening Oct. 25.
Cave Creek Wicked will be held on Saturday, Oct. 25. This year, the family-friendly, daytime portion of the event runs from 11 a.m.-4 p.m., while the evening costume contest pub crawl runs from 7 p.m.-2 a.m. Cave Creek Wicked also has added the Zombie Walk and the Zombie Ball.
The Zombie Walk begins at 11 a.m. in front of Wild West Pawn on Cave Creek Road and lasts until noon. Costumed walkers will make their way from the west end of town to a four-corner stop, then return. The Zombie Ball runs 7 p.m.-2 a.m. on the northeast corner of School House Roads. Entertainment includes four spirit and beer bars, a live band, a live DJ, psychic readers, make-up artists, tattoo artists, a laser show, and food trucks.
Cave Creek Wicked family events include:
• Community-wide trick or treating
• Pet costume contest/parade (1:30-3 p.m.), pet vendors, wood-fired pizza, birds of prey, reptiles, pet adoptions, and more!
• Horse costume contest at 11:30 a.m.
• Petting zoo at Black Mountain Feed
• Adaptive Force Thriller dancers at Frontier Town (east lot) every 20 minutes
• BooCrew face painters
• Halloween make-up demo at Big Earl’s Greasy Eats
• Arts and crafts
• Fire and police fun
• Kids’ costume contest (12:30-1:30 p.m. at Cave Creek Candles & Gifts in Frontier Town)
• Margarita garden and taco stand at El Encanto
• Bounce house
For more information, visit www.cavecreekwicked.com or call (602) 400-3330.