Jennifer McGirr (pictured) has been named the Carefree Cave Creek Chamber of Commerce President.
Printer Friendly Version
Chamber of Commerce announces Board of Directors
Staff Report ~ 8/13/2014
CAREFREE – The Carefree Cave Creek Chamber of Commerce is announcing its Board of Directors for 2014-2015. Leading the board is new President and Chairwoman Jennifer McGirr.
McGirr has an extensive background in banking, sales, and community service as National Bank of Arizona's Assistant Vice President and as Branch Manager in Carefree. She looks forward to her new role as Chamber President and is dedicated to the growth and development of businesses throughout the area. With a passion for teaching the principles of financial literacy, Jennifer has volunteered extensively as a business mentor for young adults at the Valley of the Suns YMCA. She also serves as Treasurer for the Sonoran Arts League, and is an active Carefree Kiwanis member.
The new board members each bring a wide range of educational and business expertise to the Chamber’s growing operation in Carefree and Cave Creek.
Carefree Cave Creek Chamber- Board of Directors
- Jennifer McGirr, President/Chairwoman, National Bank of Arizona
- Chris Kempster, Immediate Past Chair, Asset Protection Concepts
- Patrick Jones, Incoming Chair, Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate and Sonoran Desert Lifestyles
- Ron Welch, Treasurer, Karsten’s Ace Hardware
- Nick Stelfox, Secretary, Carefree Outdoor Living
- Jim Southern, Director, Carefree Property Services
- Jeff Penzone, Director, North Valley Magazine
- Mark Waters, Director, The UPS Store
- Evelyn Johnson, Director, Cave Creek Museum
- Rita Brady, Director, Rubbish Works
- Dr. Debbi Burdick, Ex-Officio, Cave Creek Unified School District
To learn more about upcoming Chamber events, or for information on becoming a member, call (480) 488-3363 or visit www.carefreecavecreek.org.