Greater Phoenix Chamber announces IMPACT Award recipients
PHOENIX – The Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce has selected eight Valley companies as recipients of its 28th annual IMPACT Awards. The IMPACT Awards honor the accomplishments of small and large businesses and the impact they have on the Valley's business community and economy. This year, the GPCC recognizes two recipients in each of four categories: Community Champion, Economic Driver, Entrepreneurial Excellence, and Response to Adversity. The 2015 IMPACT Businesses of the Year will be selected from these honorees and announced at a luncheon on May 13, at the Arizona Biltmore.
The 2015 award recipients are:
Small to Medium Business Category (250 employees or fewer):
- 2015 Community Champion – Arizona School Choice Trust
- 2015 Economic Driver – HDR, Inc.
- 2015 Entrepreneurial Excellence – Pinnacle Transplant Technologies, LLC
- 2015 Response to Adversity – Anderson Security Agency, Ltd.
Large Business Category (More than 250 employees):
- 2015 Community Champion – Wells Fargo
- 2015 Economic Driver – Goodwill of Central Arizona
- 2015 Entrepreneurial Excellence – EXOS
- 2015 Response to Adversity – Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
“These eight companies truly represent what makes our community such a great place to live, work and do business,” said Todd Sanders, President and CEO of the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce. “Their entrepreneurial spirit drives our state forward, and we are privileged to honor them for their leadership, commitment to community, job creation and economic impact.”
The 28th Annual IMPACT Awards luncheon will take place on May 13, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Arizona Biltmore. Tickets are $75 for GPCC members and $85 for non-members. Tables of 10 are $850 for GPCC members and $950 for non-members (tables include priority seating and program recognition). For reservations, visit www.phoenixchamber.com/impact.